Synyega, our innovative award winning Software Licensing Consultancy, is rapidly expanding due to increasing demand.
As such, we need to attract and retain world class licensing specialists to maintain our exacting high standards. The role will provide you with exciting opportunities to work with some of the world’s largest software estates, exploiting not only your superior licensing knowledge and commercial savvy, but also cutting edge trends within IT.
We are fiercely independent and never take money or inducements from software vendors so your work will always be focused on providing the best possible commercial outcomes for our clients.
With a mix of commercial, technical and licensing skills, your experience will include:
- Comprehensive and current licensing knowledge across multiple software vendors (primarily Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP). Ideally this knowledge would have been gained working for a software vendor, top 4 or specialist licence consultancy.
- Proven track record of delivering considerable cost savings by reviewing, optimising and changing the software licensing arrangements of enterprise clients.
- Significant experience of commercial negotiations with major software vendors; in particular Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud & AWS.
- Experience and enthusiasm to reduce software costs through emergent trends and technology; such as cloud services, opensource software, re-marketing, 3rd party support and product alternatives.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review, consolidate and present large quantities of data succinctly and clearly to stakeholders who may have limited knowledge of software licensing and SAM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen ability to summarise
- An ability to build enthusiasm and drive collaboration across internal teams
- A natural talent for developing long term trusted relationships
Qualifications of interest; MCIPs, ITIL, SAM/ licensing/ tooling certifications
In return we will provide you with an above market package as well as a stimulating and varied client engagements. If successful you will be joining an innovative, award winning, new IT company with an expanding list of prestige clients. We want to challenge and disrupt the established norms of the software industry for the benefit of our clients and you can be at the forefront of that disruption.
Salary: Above Market
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-time
Arrangement: Contract or Permanent
Job Function: Consultancy