Licensing Analyst (SAM / ITAM / Architecture background)
The role is to support high end consultancy services into enterprise organisations especially in the key areas of Cloud migration, management, optimisation, software licensing and FinOps.
The Licensing Analyst will work directly with the Client to progress their Software Asset Management function. There will be a variety of analytical and data management tasks working with technical, financial and commercial client data which will be varied and originate from various sources.
NB: Must be willing to obtain SC Clearance in the UK (minimum 5 years UK residency)
The key responsibilities of the Licensing Analyst include:
- Identifying, collating and analysing current applications within the client environment
- Research and identification of most recent major release across installed applications
- Reporting risks, recommendations and mitigation for legacy IT applications
- Receiving, storing, organising and processing data into a master template
- Recognition, normalisation and other data management tasks
- Analysing data and datasets
- Generating reporting of data aligned to operational and business needs
- Working with a variety of in-house and third party tools
- Contribute to the development and on-going improvement of data related processes
- Create and support the building of Effective License Positions for various Software vendors
Experience & Skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Technical / architectural background with cost-conscious design mindset
- In-depth understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating systems
- Risk management for legacy IT applications
- Data handling and analysis experience gained from an IT Asset Management environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Software vendor specific data analysis (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, SAP. IBM, VMware etc.)
- Project Management
- Cloud FinOps data handling and analysis
- Cloud computing data handling and analysis
- Experience of specific IT Asset Management discovery tools (e.g. Flexera, Snow, USU, ServiceNow, RV Tools, SCCM)
- Degree (BSc/BA or equivalent) or relevant IT experience
- You may have gained relevant experience from a variety of backgrounds and for the right person we will provide training and support to help you become successful in this role.
- English: excellent verbal and written skills are essential
- EU languages desirable such as: German, Italian, French, Spanish
We have a number of vacancies to fill and will consider applications from the United Kingdom.
To apply, please send your cv to : email@example.com