We are recruiting again as we continue to grow and deliver excellence to our growing client base. We’re currently looking for a Licensing Analyst to work within our team and support our consultants.
The role is outlined below, but the successful candidate will form an integral part of a busy and dynamic workflow that will be challenging and rewarding. It’s a great company to work for, so if you’re an analytical wizard then get in touch.
The role is to support high end consultancy services into enterprise organisations especially in the key areas of Cloud migration, management, optimization, software licensing and FinOps.
The Licensing Analyst will work directly with the Client to progress their Software Asset Management function. There will be a variety of analytical and data management tasks working with technical, financial and commercial client data which will be varied and originate from various sources.
The key responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Receiving, storing, organising and processing Entitlement data into Snow Asset tool
- Recognition, normalisation and other data management tasks
- Analysing data and datasets
- Generating reporting of data aligned to operational and business needs
- Working with a variety of in-house and third party tools
- Contribute to the development and on-going improvement of data related processes
- Create and support the building of Effective License Positions
Experience & Skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Data handling and analysis experience gained from an IT Asset Management environment
- Experience of specific IT Asset Management discovery tools (e.g. Flexera, Snow, USU, ServiceNow, RV Tools, SCCM)
To apply or to get further information on the role please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org